The Benefits of Private Lessons
Teachers are able to structure lessons specifically to students English level and what they most want to learn.
We can schedule lessons around times that best work for the students.
Private lessons can be done in person or online via zoom.
How to Start
1. Apply online @ https://englishamerica.classreach.com/apply
2. Pay the invoice. Students need to pay at least the application fee in order to take the placement tests.
2. Take placement tests to asses English level. We will send the placement tests via email. Students can take them online (or, they can take them at the school).
3. Complete ClassReach profile. The online school account is where students will find class assignments, zoom links, and other helpful materials. Students will need to complete their profile on ClassReach before starting classes.
4. Choose schedule. Students can choose the lesson times and the length of each lesson according to their schedule.
5. Start lessons! You will need to pay tuition in advance and you will need to sign a contract to commit to completing your lessons within the allotted time, and in order to reserve your requested time slot and instructor.
Tuition & Fees
Application & placement testing fee $75
On-campus or online options pricing is below. Additional costs for applying for off-campus lessons.
One-on-one Lessons (1:1) $65/hour
Small groups Lessons:
(2-4 students) $85/hour
(5 - 9 students or more students $115/hour
Large Group Lessons: $150/hour
5% discount for 10+ hour packages